Met ingang van 25 september 2021 is het verplicht om bij horecabedrijven een coronatoegangsbewijs te tonen. Al onze BHV cursussen vinden plaats bij horecabedrijven, met uitzondering van de locatie Groningen. Dit betekent dat je tijdens de cursusdag een coronatoegangsbewijs moet tonen om mee te kunnen doen met de BHV cursusdagen.
Within every organization in the Emergency Response (BHV) mandatory. Everyone must be well prepared for possible accidents, fire and evacuation. This means it is important to keep the emergency response organization in order. That can be done with our classroom trainings, our combination of e-learning & practical courses or e-learning only packages.
Content of the course: Basic course Emergency Response
||E-learning & Practical session
||After the training, the student is able to:
- Provide first aid in the event of an accident
- Respond actively in the event of a fire
- Be able to alarm authorities in emergencies and to evacuate employees and visitors
- Implement the emergency response plan of your organization in the event of an emergency and test it
- Keep your emergency response organization active
||For everyone who is responsible for the company emergency services in your organization, who, in the context of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Arbo-wet) (Article 15), must be able to carry out BHV tasks and who is not in possession of a valid BHV Basic certificate.
||Approx. 3 hours online learning
1-day practical session
||Dutch or English
- 6 e-learning modules including practice test per module
- 2 online theory-exams (required to be completed before the practical day)
- Practical session
- Use of bandaging and extinguishing agents and AED
- Deployment of a LOTUS victim
E-learning Basic Course Emergency Response:
- General Emergency response rules
- Non-emergency first Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Firefighting and evacuation
- Emergency Response in practice
- Questions regarding e-learning
- Practice fire extinguishing
- Five important points + Rautek hold
- Abdominal supine position
- Stable lateral position
- Theory CPR
- Practice CPR with the use of an AED
- Use of quick bandages
- Use of a wound pressure bandage
- Evaluation and conclusion
||The student must be physically able to perform practical actions.
|Proof of participation
||The student must show the Proof of participation at the start of the practical day. The candidate obtains this Evidence by going through the Basic
E-learning Course and then successfully completing the two partial exams.
||Each student who successfully completes the BHV Basic Course Emergency Response complies with the three main tasks set out in the Working Conditions Act. The student receives a digital certificate in the profile.
||The certificate is valid for 1 year. Students can repeat the course every year with the BHV Repetition course.
||E-learning & Practical session: € 245,- ex VAT
||E-learning only: € 69,- ex VAT